SeattleScape blogger Irene Wall has an update on the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s plans to relocate six research vessels to Newport, Ore. from Seattle next year. It is a press release from U.S. Sen. Maria Cantwell on construction under way in Newport of the Marine Operations Center – Pacific pier to serve as home port for the NOAA vessels. In the release, Cantwell questions Commerce Secretary Gary Locke about the move. Read it here. You can read Wall’s view of NOAA’s choice in the post below.
- Hotels – on restoring and enhancing history
- Washington’s Energy Future Conference is Nov. 1, 2016
- Trudeau “Yes” to LNG: Not the Last Word
- Check out the latest video fly-through for the new International Arrivals Facility
- Franklin Pierce Schools, Mukilteo School District named Seahawks’ week one Champions of Sustainability
Nuts and Bolts blog archive
Building Green blog archive